Vistaprint aNinja Form Integration
You can integrate and augment the functionality of popular platforms with aNinja.
- First, you need to find your API key
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Users
- Then, click the edit pen next to your name.
- And, copy it to use it later in the integration
- Now, login to your Vistaprint website editor
- In the middle of the page, click on edit website
- On the left side menu, click on General Settings > General
- Then, choose Tools & Analytics
- Map the form fields to aNinja fields
- Save and Publish
- Go to your website, refresh and test submitting a form.
- Then, check your aNinja account for the new lead automatically generated after the form submission.
Where does the imported data appear?
After the integration, you can search your aNinja CRM for the imported leads. You can also search for any custom field, opportunities, and any other info that you have imported.
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view.
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help with Vistaprint aNinja Form Integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you.