In this article, we show you how integrating Contact Form 7 with aNinja can be easily done.
Integrating Contact Form 7 with aNinja
- Go to Plugins
- Install and then activate the following plugin “Forms: 3rd-Party Integration”
- Under Contact go to 3rd party Services. And click on Add Another Service
- Here, we need to get your aNinja API Key
- Under Submission URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
- Fill in the Service Name and Submission URL as shown below
- Then, select the Contact Form to integrate them
- Here, map the form fields as shown
- Check the Fields mapping section below to properly map your form fields with aNinja fields.
- Lastly, click Save
- Afterward, your integration between your selected contact form 7 forms and aNinja is complete. As a result, all form submissions will be injected into aNinja as new leads.
Map the data on the aNinja fields and Form fields.
These are the default aNinja fields:
For the Custom Fields, just prefix the field name with “Custom.” e.g. Custom.Source
Where does the data appear
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.