Please note that when you merge leads, you can no longer retrieve the merged lead.
Merge leads can be done for several reasons: (example: duplicate leads imported from different places…)
You can access the merging feature from 2 different places in aNinja:
- Lead view:
- When on the lead view, scroll down to the end of the page and click on merge.
- Choose a destination lead to merge this lead into. This lead will be deleted after it’s merged into the destination lead.
- Settings > Data clean-up
- Choose the method you want to use for your search to merge through (by email / by phone).
- Find the leads you want to merge.
- Click on the ID of the lead you want to merge. This lead will be deleted after it’s merged into the second lead.