Amazon Seller Central + Webhooks by Zapier aNinja Integration
Zapier allows the integration between Amazon Seller Central and aNinja using the webhooks by Zapier automatically. In this article, we’re going to show you how the Amazon + Zapier Webhooks aNinja Integration can be easily done.
Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect web apps together. An integration between two apps is called a Zap. And a Zap is made up of a Trigger and one or more Actions. Whenever the trigger happens in one app, Zapier will automatically perform the action in another app.
So you can set up the trigger step of your choosing.
Check this link to see how Amazon Seller Central + Webhooks by Zapier Integrations Work
Setting Up a Zap in Zapier
- After setting up the first Trigger of the Zap, select “Webhooks by Zapier” to post into aNinja.
- Choose Action Event
- aNinja only supports receiving leads using a request because POST is more secure than GET.
- Then, we need to find aNinja API Key
- Under Submission URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
- Enter the Posting URL
– Copy & Paste in the Posting URL from above
- Start mapping the data. Use the “+” icon in Zapier to choose the information that you’d like to map.
- The “Data” field should be the aNinja Field Name.
- Please note your field mappings may look different than the example screenshot below.
* For adding a custom field, simply add “Custom.” before the data field. For example Custom.source would automatically create a custom field and map data in your aNinja account.
- After mapping, you can skip these fields, as there is no need to make any alterations to these fields in Zapier.
Test & Continue
- Next, review the data you’re trying to map and test!
- Lastly, if there is any failure or error, please update the data accordingly.
Where does the imported data appear?
- Lead’s contact appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help in your Amazon + Zapier Webhooks aNinja Integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you.