Automatic.io aNinja Integration
1. Getting Started
- Click on Create a Bot at the top of your dashboard.
- Give a name for your Bot. Let’s say ‘Facebook leads to aNinja‘, as we are using these two apps in this Bot.
2. Connecting the Trigger app
- Select Facebook Lead Ads from the selection.
3. Connecting the Trigger app
- Under the Input Fields select the Page and Form
4. Connecting the Action app
- Select Webhooks under the action app
5 Configuring the Action app
- Select POST data under Webhooks.
- Continue below AFTER getting the aNinja API Key
- Under Submission URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
6. Enter the Posting URL
- Copy & Paste in the Posting URL from above
7. Saving and Turning ON the Bot
- After you are done with creating your Bot, save it by clicking on the Save button on the top-right.
- You will see that your Bot is in an OFF state. You can turn it ON using the toggle button.