Integrating Gravity Forms with aNinja
Gravity Forms is an easy to use form-building plugin. When integrating Gravity Forms with aNinja, the collected information will be sent to your aNinja account creating a new lead with every form submission.
Integrating Gravity forms with aNinja
- Go to Add-Ons under Forms
- Click on Webhooks under the form settings
- Click on Add New under Webhooks Feeds
- Here, we need to get your aNinja API key
- Fill in the field values as provided in the screenshot below
- In Feed Settings, under Request URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
- Click Update Settings
- Your integration between Gravity forms and aNinja is now complete. And all form submissions will be injected into aNinja as new leads.
Where does the collected data appear
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Lastly, have any specific questions? Please leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happily assist you!