Launch a bulk email or text sequence for a specific group of leads
Create a custom field that specifies a group of leads – create a Smartlist using this custom field – and Launch a bulk email or text sequence for this group of leads.
Using the custom fields feature, you can pick the right leads delegated for a special campaign. The custom field could be a location, creation time, source, or any identification you want to add to a lead.
Whether you choose to reach out to your leads by email or by text, you can send them in Sequence.
You can also launch an email or text sequence on a specific event using aNinja triggers feature.
Launching a bulk email or text sequence for a specific group of leads
1- Create a new custom field
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings
- Go to Custom Fields
- Click on Add Custom Field
- Label the Custom Field and select the Type
2- Segment your leads
Group or segment your leads based on their specific characteristics by assigning them a custom field, to personalize the messages and make them relevant to each specific segment/group.
- You can segment your leads before the bulk import in the CSV file.
- Or, in the Lead View
- Under Custom Fields click “New Custom Field”
- Select the custom field from the dropdown and update the tag/value.
- Custom fields could be injected in the lead view of leads created via API with the lead data captured in the form.
3- Create a Smartlist using Custom fields
Add the Custom field to the Smartlist search query which dedicated to retrieve leads based on their characteristics. e.g. Custom.Group=”email1″. This brings all the leads having this custom field to the leads view.
4- Launch the sequence
- Select the Buk Email Sequence or Bulk Text Sequence from the top right of the page, and hit Launch Bulk Sequence to Launch a bulk email or text sequence for this specific group of leads.
- An alert pops up to show the number of leads included in this sequence and that have no phone numbers or no email addresses. Click on the number in the alert to see those leads.