The role assigned to a user controls access to areas and features within the aNinja app. Each user account requires a role. This is a default role. An admin user can change it when need be.
Moreover, the number of users is defined according to your billing plan.
A user role can:
- Create Bulk imports.
- Send bulk email sequences or manage his own bulk sequence subscriptions.
- Send bulk text sequences or manage his own bulk sequence subscriptions.
- Manage own Smartlists.
- Delete and merge leads assigned to him.
- Modify/delete opportunities, activities, and tasks of the leads assigned to him.
- And, Call, send SMS, and use the power dial for the leads assigned to him.